Bitter Sweet Misery

I am feeling as if there is no way to win.

Right now, I am trying to balance being a full time mother; part time father and full time employee.  Mr. Insatiable is working 6 days a week and is sleeping for the 7th....it's been totally draining and exhausting!!! I honestly don't know how he's doing it...

I have had many moments of insanity since my last post and many moments where if anyone else was telling this story I am sure that I would turn into the next viral sensation....not quite as great as Rebecca Black but almost as funny as those two twins talking.

There have been moments where I literally locked myself into the washroom just to have a 5 minute break from the "mommy" list.  While I am sitting here, I am trying to figure out how to apologize to Mr. Insatiable for yelling at him to get the fucking kitty litter all because I had to make friggen waffles at 8pm!  Really?!?!  This is the insanity that is my life.

I have been doing well in other aspects of my life.  Weigh in no. 2 and I am down a total of 5.3 lbs in 2 weeks since starting the Biggest Loser on the Wii....so I guess that's the silver lining.  All this stressing out and frustration I am feeling is turning into the biggest calorie burner....    yay me..know rather than being the strung-out mother with a coffee; I'll be the skinny mother who's still crazy. C'est la vie!

What about you?!  I rarely hear from you all and honestly I haven't been able to read my favourite blogs for a ridiculously long time!  Soon enough I'll have my grip on reality enough to be able to balance the act of 'da momma-hood; wife and temptress for Mr. Insatiable...but until then, just know, I miss you all!!!

Peace out!!!

0 comments: