Are these jugs returnable??

Ok, so here it is...straight and to the point.  I have not been pregnant for almost 3 years.  I have not breast fed for over 2 years and today...I had milk in my breasts?!!!  WTF is this shit?  Does it curdle?  Doesn't it go sour?   Why THE FUCK is this shit still in my milk jugs?!!!!! I am serious here friends...I had a shower tonight, and then all of a sudden I felt in my bra and looked down and there it was....leaky boob spots.  I feel as if my jugs weigh way too much and perhaps this is why?  I am wondering if perhaps I should do as some Chef's are doing and prepare some delish desserts, cheese and such goodies...  Maybe I'll stop feeding Mr. Insatiable real food and will just toss him a boob.  And let's just get this out of the way...There is NO fucking WAY I am preggers yo!  I had my factory shut down 3 years ago...but it does have me asking this question....


4 comments:



Unknown said...

Seriously? That is kind of weird. Hormonal maybe?

AssertiveWit said...

hahhahahah I am SO glad my jugs dried the hell up the MINUTE I stopped breast feeding...all that drippage was driving me crazy!

Sara Strand said...

Dude- that is horrible. I remember the non stop leaking and though I was going to die. Oh, and then when your milk is drying up? And you already normally have a D cup? DIE DIE DIE

Miranda said...

Oh. Good. God.